
Well reformatting went better than I expected. I was not looking forward to it, as I wasnt sure how outdated all my drivers would be, not to mention my windows and how long the updates would take. still working out a few bugs here and there, but am mostly back to normal. My memory is no longer filled with a bunch of stupid programs that we don't use and could not uninstall for some reason. ((the kids are no longer able to download or install anything on the computer without me logging in as administrator for them))
Spent New Years Eve listening to children do karaoke, watching the Silence of the Lambs and watching the menfolk drink too much. We missed the actual countdown due to a small lag in time with our hosts clocks. LOL.. we did our own though and the kids enjoyed toasting in the year with sparkling apple cider out of cool glasses. Then I ended up sleeping on the couch as D was snoring so loud and sleeping so heavy that I could get him to roll over. Then I remembered that Lexi wasn't home and went and slept in her bed... way better than the couch. But there are strange sounds and lights in her room, so I spent most of my birhtday (yes folks I am a new years baby) feeling very very tired. I slept like a baby last night, let me tell you.
J-man's and Lex's friend, C-girl, brought over a birthday cake that she made for me yesterday. How sweet was that? D had brought a cake to the party the night before and brought it out at midnight with ALL 37 candles. I actually blew them ALL out easily in one breath.
School starts back tomorrow, and D went back to work today, so fun time is over. Back to the routine. I enjoyed my last sleep in today, although, it wasnt a true sleep-in as I got up and made D's lunch for him this morning, then went back to bed and took an hour to fall back asleep. Should have just stayed up.
Had a good laugh at myself when I sprayed on some new body spray this morning, that did NOT smell like it was supposed, unless mandarin is supposed to smell like sour milk?!?!?! So there I was, freshly showered and moisturized, washing all the sour milk smell off and having to remoisturize again. LOL. And by the time all this is done, my hair has dried into this weird frizzy 80's looking mess so up it goes. There is no saving it, when it gets like that.
Well... wishing many blessings to you all for 2007. MWAH!!!
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUCK!!!
so sorry bout the body spray. oh yes and Oh Yuck!
Glad the reformatting went well
happy birthday shari!
Happy Birthday Shari, I'd forgotten that you were a new years baby. :)
Post a Comment