ahh, kids and socks. dennis just sent home a box full of socks missing their mates. I found the matching ones here in my laundry basket. How she can lose one here and one over there I'll never know!
Thanks for your comments on my blog. Yes, while I am mourning the death of my dear laptop I am still able to laugh at the comments made by others. And what it is with kids and socks.....and kids needing to be naked all the time....well, is a little beyond my understanding.
5 comments:
socks know how to run away.
hahahahaha!!!
Check the toybox
I was there when she did that it was FUNNY
!!!!!!!!!!!
ahh, kids and socks. dennis just sent home a box full of socks missing their mates. I found the matching ones here in my laundry basket. How she can lose one here and one over there I'll never know!
Thanks for your comments on my blog. Yes, while I am mourning the death of my dear laptop I am still able to laugh at the comments made by others. And what it is with kids and socks.....and kids needing to be naked all the time....well, is a little beyond my understanding.
Post a Comment