Thursday, December 07, 2006

Christmas Spirit

I just read my friend Jeff's 360 and was deeply moved. He issued a challenge to his readers to pay it forward. Just like the movie/book. Do a random act of kindness for 3 people, then ask them to pay it forward. I am accepting this challenge, as I beleive that our time on this earth is all about spreading love, and Christmas is the perfect time to start this trend. Please read Jeff's blog and consider accepting this challenge. With all the commercialization of Christmas these days, and special interest groups trying to remove CHRISTmas, I think this challenge is an awesome way to start putting back the Christ in Christmas. Even if you are not a christian, the principal of loving one another as you love yourself, cannot be denied. Please accept this challenge as a part of your holiday celebrations this year. Be blessed by blessing others.

6 comments:

Family Of Five said...

What a fantastic idea!

Lee said...

that is awesome, I'm in!

Chris said...

Lets make it a way of life!

Kristi said...

Shari you've done 'pay it forward'.....
as a matter of fact you did it this summer when you gave Charlotte that bike and helmut.
Its already your way of life!

shari said...

thanks muck!! (((huggs))) that just made my morning!

Kristi said...

Good. Cuase its true!