Friday, December 01, 2006

10 things (revisited)

So Steph tagged me like a week ago, but I havent been on the computer much lately so I am just now finally getting around to it. I am supposed to list 10 weird things about me. I should have an infinite supply of things, so lets see what I can come up with.

  1. I have very strong toes. I can lift things and manipulate them. I can leave a bruise if I pinch you with them. I always thought it was cuz that when I was a kid, I was facinated at the concept of people who didnt have hands being able to use their feet instead and I actually practiced doing things with my toes. But, Lexi has the same affliction, so I guess its a dna thing.
  2. I have a phobia of throwing up.
  3. I have driven a semi. A few times even.
  4. I have suppressed leadership abilities. They like to come out sometimes in the form of bossy-controlfreak-knowitall-bitch lady. If you have ever experienced that side of me, sorry bout that.
  5. I HATE drugs. Even though I had smoked pot and dabbled with a few pills in my younger and stupider days, I hate all drugs. They can bring absolutely NO good to one's life. (legitimate medicinal use aside) I have seen them destroy friendships, relationships, families, careers and lives. One drug overdose funeral is one too many. Lord help anyone who ever brings that shit into my home or near my kids. I thank God that my teenagers think that people who do drugs are stupid. They can still remember me being in tears as I told them that a friend of mine that they had really liked had died from an overdose. They were very young. But they remember.
  6. I don't like to talk on the phone. I find it very awkward and uncomfortable. But, I am quite social in person. In fact, I have been accused of talking too much from time to time.
  7. I love to drive. I especially love to drive when I don't really have a destination. Although kids in the car completely suck the fun out of it. "where are we going?" "how much longer?" "when are going to eat?" AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
  8. I am generally kind of weird. so deciding on WHICH ten things to share is proving to be rather difficult.
  9. I love to cook, but don't really like my own cooking that much. Others tell me that I am good at it.
  10. I am just one bottle of wine away from being an alcoholic... fortunately I haven't found that one bottle yet, so I am still searching. (sorry that was in bad taste... but I am leaving it anyway)

Ok.... whew that was harder than I thought. It's like... where in the world do I start and which strange things aboutme are ok to share so I don't scare away my friends?!?!?! So... tag, you're it. If you wanna play, that is.

1 comment:

Family Of Five said...

Well... I too have very strong toes and can pinch I can even tie shoelaces with them. I have a phobia of throwing up and I too HATE drugs. I actually never tried them growing up because of my whole control issues.... I could never handle not being fully in control! :) I far prefer MSN and email to talking on the phone!
Thanks for sharing