Friday, November 10, 2006

That old familiar feeling


Been feeling low lately. Negative attitude, irritable and a little dark cloud-ish.

*sigh*

Is it the weather? The overwhelming... wholly-carp-i-have-so-much-to-do-before-christmas-which-is-approaching-way-too-fast ?

I'm taking steps to interced the depression before it becomes a problem. I'm talking about it. I'm taking all my vitamins. Trying to get needed rest. Eating healthy. Drinking lots of water. Avoiding things that cause me stress.

Yet, the cloud still lingers.

Stupid cloud.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

((Hugs))

I've been feeling it to. Glad you've noticed and are fighting it. That's half the battle!!

Scott said...

you pregnant?

cari said...

are you coming to my birthday? we can turn that frown upside down....or at least give you chocolate...

Miss-buggy said...

stupid, stupid cloud!! I know what you mean! I am glad that you are noticing it and taking the steps necessary to avoid it. Although it lingers you are doing what you can to just keep going and that is an important part. Good to do. The cloud is a nasty thing. But with prayer you can get through it. I will be praying for you.
Hugs

Susan Kirchmayer said...

carolyn's advice sounds like a plan!! i have a fridge magnet that says:
I have no solutions, i can only offer chocolate.
but seriously, i've been in that depression too. praying for you.

James Goudie said...

HUG

Kristi said...

want one of my Pinks???

shari said...

thanks all... today is a good day.

one day at a time, right??


cari - i dont know yet. That is our thanksgiving weekend down here and we have some family that will be in the area for the weekend and we are trying to figure out how we can do every thing we want and need to do.

scott - HELL NO!

kristi - haha!!!