
I could use a little angel on my shoulder right about now.
It seems that I need a small, but none the less important, sanity check. We are hosting small group at our house tonight, and my littlest angel has not yet napped, I havent figured out dinner, finished my housework, made any snacks for tonight or made the card I was supposed to make for our Children's Ministry Pastor for our group to sign tonight. And yet... here I am surfin' blogs.....
Am I insane???
**sigh**
4 comments:
If your insane I am too!!
I need my computer to be in a different room. Everytime I walk by I get sucked in to checking if anything new is up.
There are so many other things I should/could be doing!!
I agree ***Sigh***
you are not nearly as insane as I am. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
its funny cause its true
I'm sorry you are in Hell. Maybe get the V to make the card?? At least it will keep her busy while you gather your sanity. It'llbe cute too!
Sane you are.
Time for yourself, you need.
( Why am I talking like Yoda ?! )
Sometimes ya gotta take time for YOU !
lol
well i managed to make the card, move the funiture to make room for everyone, grab a bite to eat, vacuum (vicki is terribly scared ofthe vacuum, have to do it while she is sleeping) and get dinner cooking in the 90 mins that vicki napped today. guess a little insanity can help sometimes. hehe
Post a Comment