Tuesday, August 08, 2006

missing my kids....

the 3 oldest are all at their other parents' houses and still have a whole week before J & L come home and a few days after that until we pick up S. and my baby isn't so much a baby anymore...
=(

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

((HUG))

wanna get together?

steph said...

that must be really hard to share your kids with their other parent!

Michelle said...

It feels weird when I don't have my kid! Your house must feel so empty!!

I could use a trip out of the house as well!! Love to see you two.

shari said...

Liz - heck ya!! darin and I are away this weekend, and then we leave next wednesday for North Dakota. We won't be back until near the end of the month. not sure when we could work something out.

Steph - It is hard. With Josh and Lexi, they go to their dad's every other weekend and for a two week or so stay in the summer, which is where they are now. Sammi spends ALL summer at her mom's in Minnesota. Except for our family camping trip in june when school gets out, she is gone. We miss her like crazy. But, she sure has fun there at her mom's house.
It's hard, but then these are the consequences of choices we made long ago. Just gotta do what is best for the kids now. =)

Michelle - i would love to see you too. see above message to liz.

Anonymous said...

When do you guys leave for the weekend? Would Fri work?

shari said...

possibly. where were you thinking of meeting?

liz said...

I just found out I have to be at work at 1:00, but if you could do the morning that would be ok, usual spot? 9:30?

shari said...

make it 10:00 and that should work just fine.

liz said...

10:00 it is, see you tommorow!