"Here. You can pay with this. I have signed it already, you just need to fill out the amount."
Blank stare.
"Please also let them know that I need to reschedule Sammi's appt. Go ahead and have them cancel tomorrows and I will reschedule one later."
Blank stare. Finally she says, "So, what am I supposed to do?"
"Just go and get your hair cut. I'll take care of it."
"Fine!" Stomps off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While dropping off 10 yr old daughter at her softball game, she points at a red team warming up and says, "oh, we are way over there."
"No, those are boys. Your team is over there." I point across in the other direction.
"Oh, yeah!"
I pull over and stop at the closest access to the field where her team is. She gives me a kiss and a "I love you, Mommy" and jumps out. I tell her that Daddy or I will be back as soon as we can to watch the game. She smiles and closes the door....
And proceeds to run in the wrong direction, straight towards the boys red team, which is 3 feilds away. By the time I catch up to her, she is almost there. I point across to what is now 3 feilds away, and say, "that is your team."
"Oh." And off she runs.
~~~~~~~~~
We have a spare fridge out in our garage, as the one in our house is quite small. So this morning, I am out of creamer. I have more in the spare fridge. I bring it in, but the coffee is not qutie ready. So I put it away.
15 mins later, I pour my coffee. I open the fridge. No creamer. I know I went out and got some. I turned around. Nope. It's not on the counter. What the heck did I do with it? I looked all over and can't find it. I'm stumped. My caffeine deprived brain cannot compute what I did with the creamer.
At this point, I hear Vicki is awake. I go and get up the little cutie-patootie who really isnt so cute this morning the snot encrusted nose. She requests a drink in her favorite cup. I return to the kitchen and open the dishwasher, which I had just turned on, to pull out and hand was her cup, and....
OH, There's the creamer!!
5 comments:
you sound like you have my brain. i do these types of things all the time
Hehe, I've so been there. Oh who am I fooling??? I AM there!!
I am not a morning person at all so I hear ya'!
hehe. crazy morning?
hahahahaha!!!
i more surprised that you had more and were stocked up!
Way to be Muck!!!
I think there are too many hormones raging around in you house these days. Those young girls. ugh!!
Post a Comment