Monday, April 03, 2006

will try blogger again

I've been contemplating taking on a part-time ministry at our church. I've been thinking on it, and praying on it and I still am not conclusive on if this is the right timing for me. It's totally within my gifts, and passions, but... here we go... I don't want to do it, unless I can do it right. I am not sure if I can really give it the time it needs. It is only part-time. There is a small wage. I just have been so geared towards my home and family for the last 2 1/2 years, that I am not really sure if the timing is right to take on more. But I love the work. I've done this before and loved loved loved it. But I also didnt have a head strong 2 year old at home at that time.

Anyways... back to contemplating and praying....

5 comments:

Scott said...

don't do it unless you can't imagine not doing it...

you know the toll.

Anonymous said...

wait till headstrong 2 year old is in school.

Anonymous said...

teenagers need more parenting then 2 year olds. Listen to your heart.

shari said...

scott's words have been bircling in my head all day.
I'm not going to do it right now. I have already told them. The timing is not right.

Kristi said...

Good for you!
i'm sure it was not an easy decision. But how totally flattering to be asked!!!