Is it really possible that my head is completely empty and I really have nothing to say?
Lately, I have come downstairs to the computer multiple times with the intention of writing something insightful and witty. I sit down and ...
nothing.
So, I thought I would share my nothingness with you.
Here I am in my complete and total lack of creativity.
*sigh*
3 comments:
hmmmm.....shari at a loss for words....
LOVE YOUR PHOTOS of the family and I just realized I missed your Bday so Happy Belated Birthday and WOW... Vicki is two now. We had our one year wedding anniversary on Sunday. Praise the Lord !
A question for ya, as this blogging is new to me, do you think it would be a good way of presenting and possibly selling my photos rather than over a website?
Will be in touch again asap.
Love and blessings from Victoria, BC, Canada, hey
Ahh...the empty mind syndrome. There must be a name for it. I hate that! I get it. But mine is being lovingly called, baby brain. I will be talking and look at the person and draw a total blank. That is it. End of the conversation. Ahhh....sigh.....
Post a Comment