Thursday, January 12, 2006

Recently, while shopping for underwear with my sassy, second eldest child, we wondered into Victoria's Secret to check out the sales. As we pawed through the sale table's wares, my gaze was drawn to something a little more 'grown-up'. I wonder over and admire the silk and the lace, when girl child says, "uh mom... grosse."

"Grosse?" I questioned.

"Well, not so much grosse. But, that is the kind of stuff that only your husband should ever see." she replies.

"Yes, well I am married and we do like one another."

"Ya, well, buy that stuff when I am not around. Then you should only wear it in your bedroom with the door locked and when all of us kids are not home."

OH the naivete. Just makes ya have to giggle.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL!!! Thinking of my parents though..I do understand.....

Miss-buggy said...

LOL

so i go said...

that is VERY cute.. i can hear those very words being said in our home too.

pkeclub said...

very funny, i heard my own kids say the same things.