Monday, October 03, 2005

Survey Says

"It seemed to be a multi-purpose word for her."

Yes, I know that seems very random. It is the 5th sentence from my 23rd post off my blog. It's a game. Instructions are as follows:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

Soooo.... I tag Cari, Sassy, Nikki and NJ



UPDATE.... It seems that Kristi is taking a blogging break, so I took her off the list of tagee's. Don't be gone too long from us, Muck. =)

2 comments:

lori said...

i like multi purpose words...what was it?!

shari said...

LOL... the story was about Vicki and it was just after she turned 1.
Here it is in context:

"For the last couple of weeks the word has been Daddy. It seemed to be a multi-purpose word for her. She called everybody daddy."