Monday, October 10, 2005

DOH!!!!

I had this great post working its way up in my head. Something clever and thought provoking. It's gone now though. Dang I hate when that happens. It's like when you walk into the kitchen to get something, but forget what you went in for once you get there!! But, in my defense, I have been up since 6:15 and only managed to drink about 1/3 of a coffee. Amazingly, however, I have been in a happy bouncy mood. I'm almost making myself sick with my bounciness this early in the AM. It's just wrong.

So, I'm Canadian, and it's Thanksgiving in Canada today.
Happy Turkey Day!!
However, I now live in the USA and all we have to celebrate today is the gift of another day. Hmmm.... Sounds like Thanksgiving to me.

4 comments:

shari said...

Heya Midwest.... Thanks for stopping by. Sorry bout the white... all colored up now to be easier on the eyes. I got a little carried away with the "publish blog" button! lol

Michelle said...

Happy Thanksgiving Shari!!!

Mandy said...

I'm so glad you are American now, cause that means I get to weasle my way to another turkey dinner!!! I'll bring rolls!!!! Hahahaha!

Kristi said...

gobble
gobble