Friday, August 12, 2005

Just a quick hello. It's been a busy last couple of weeks, and yet not at the same time for some strange reason.

My Mommy and Daddy have been staying with us for a week, and we have been having a lovely time. Darin went to Las Vegas on Monday night for a required training course for work. Yea, they booked his flight, hotel room etc, before they even told him he was going. Nice huh? Anyways, he comes home tonight, for which I am so happy. I can't beleive how much I miss him. It's hard to sleep at night without him. I guess I miss him hogging the bed! LOL.

Looks like I am pretty much swamped for the next few weeks as summer winds down and school prep begins.

Who is coming down Thursday to go see Jars of Clay with me at the fair? $18.00 a ticket. There is some free seating, but I wouldnt count on that! Drop me an email if you would like to go. (I live within walking distance!)

Well.... Vicki has a special parcel for me, so time to wrap things up... later all.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Me me me of course! $18 eh? yikes. Oh well, I can do that. So does this mean we'll actually get seats for the show? I can't wait!!! And I'm so glad that I'm going with you! Lots of love. Have fun with your mom and dad!

Kristi said...

I thought you knew about that trip.
You told me about some trip. Was that a different one?
Hope your visit with Mum and Dad was good.
The fair looks like a hoot!!
Who's the extra kid???

shari said...

Yay, Mandy, I will pick up the tickets then.

And, Kristi, yup, we knew there would be a trip sometime.
And the kids in the pics are all ours, ya geek. hehe... Its from the day we took Sam to the airport to head out to her Mom's! I thought it was a fun picture!

Kristi said...

oh hahaha! I assumed it was a recent pic.
of course SAmm is away so how could that be her??

Yes i'm a geek, but don't spread it around.

liz said...

It's ok Kristi, I wondered the same thing myself.