Josh and Lexi have update their blogs. Do stop by and say hi to them. =)
I daughter is a naturalist. I was helping Josh with his homework, when in walked half-naked Vicki. It seems that she removed all her bottom half of clothing, including her diaper!!
Josh had to translate the balcony scene of Romeo and Juliet into modern english for homework last night. And not just modern english, but in his n words, like he is the one trying to win Juliets heart. YAY... something I can actually help him with. He was more than a little surprised that I actually owned a copy of Romeo and Juliet, and can actually translate it for him.
2 comments:
poor josh!
he should be use to taht by now. din't he go through that with Charlotte too.
The kids all thought it was pretty funny. Then we had to do a quick hunt around the house and make sure there weren't any special little puddles for us.
Post a Comment