I went to my drama team meeting last night. We did some exercises, improv type of stuff. The idea is to get you thinking on your feet, and get the team thinking and working together. So if these exercises can sharpen my quick thinking, and help me to get to know my team better, then why not apply these to life! I mean, couldn't we all use some exercises to sharpen our minds, and meld the team??? Maybe they should start each work day with some improv exercises. Just imagine, not only would the employees start developing better quick thinking skills, but it would also help with the team atmosphere. And, hey, its just darn fun!! Could also boost overall moral. Anyways, just a thought.
1 comment:
cool thought!!!
I love to think on my feet. Being a server you have to have quick wit. At least I do. Maybe I feel like I do. Always there to entertain the bored customer.
Can I do it? Its a challenge.
Post a Comment