Hi. My name is Shari and I am a Dork. As far back as I can remember, I've been a dork. There was never a defining moment when I had the realization of being a dork, but as my collection of dorky friends (you know who you are) grows, I see more and more how dorky I really am.
I do not tell you this as the first step to change, just as a sign of acceptance.
We will now go around the room and if you are comfortable, please share your story of dorkiness....
8 comments:
Same as above only insert Michelle where Charity was previously seen.
I am a dork ~!*&~yay~!*&~ and my droky story...is...well...the same as my life story =)
so what happened?? A recent renewal.........
I'd like to think I gave up the Dork.
However, it always lingers near by. So close I can feel its breath on my neck
Not Down with Dork!
Beat the Dork!!!
Say NO to Dork!!
Fight! Muck Fight!
You too Charity!
At least you're not a Dick...like that border guard...
OMGosh Sue... I had almost forgot about that! Too funny!!! I may never live that one down!
The principle here is to accept your dorkiness and embrace it. It is part of your uniqueness. Better to be a dork than to blend in and dissapear into the crowd. (APPLAUSE)
u r coming for a visit tommorrow?? Do I get to see you?
sorry carolyn forgot to call you, come over at 1:00. Oh I guess I could just phone you. :)
I'll be there tomorrow. But the question is... Will I get to see you???????
Post a Comment